I am willing to work with you to schedule a class. I can hold classes on weekdays or weekends. If you have at least 4-other people I can schedule a class just for your group, even if I have to split it up over non-consecutive days.
Please contact me if you are interested.
- eye & ear protection
- FOID card or a print out of the status of your FOID application
- IL driver license or state ID
- firearm, only if you have one you're confident with, I have guns available if you need to borrow one, bring the firearm both days
- your carry system, i.e.: holster & belt, purse, bag, etc., only if you already have one, I have holsters for my loaner guns but you will still need a good, sturdy belt
- cash or credit/debit card preferred for payment, personal check must clear prior to obtaining your certificate
- Pre-payment with personal checks that clear the bank prior to your class attendance
- No ammunition allowed in the class room, you will only need ammunition for the qualification
- Please bring a billed (baseball) cap, wear long pants & boots or tennis shoes (no open-toed shoes or sandals) for the qualification
16-hour Illinois Concealed Cary Class - $150.00 per person, Couples - $250.00 when attending the same class.
· NRA Basic Pistol - $150.00 per person, $250.00 per couple, $200.00 for a parent & child (12 – 17 years-old), complete this class prior to attending one of my Conceal Carry classes & receive a $50.00 discount toward the Concealed Carry class.
· NRA Personal Protection in the Home - $150.00 per person, $250.00 per couple
NRA Home Firearm Safety - $50.00 per person, $80.00 per couple, Children 12 – 17 years-old free.
6-hour, Basic Pistol Marksmanship - $50.00 per person, For those new shooters who purchased a firearm or are considering a firearm purchase & want to know how to properly shoot, operate, break down, clean, maintain & care for a handgun.